Summer Camp Programs in Knoxville TN
Are you looking for activities to keep your kids busy during the summer holiday?
Check out the fun at the summer camps offered at the National Fitness Center in Knoxville. Your kids (ages 5-12) will learn fitness, safety, science in art in our action-packed summer camps:
- Mad Scientists offers science themed games and activities
- ARTventures focuses on creativity with painting, sculpting, dancing, and music
- Rockwall allows campers to try their hand tackling the Rockwall. Will they make it to the top?
- CSI: NFC explores evidence collection and crime solving through activities and games.
- Swim Camp offers aquatic games and activities by CPR certified coaches
- Happy Holidays celebrates different holidays each day. From egg hunts to Christmas carols.
- Karate Camp teaches basic skills such as core-training and self-defense
- Kids in Motion camp is based on group classes offered at our Knoxville gym. Kids will experience, cardio, sports skills, basketball, dance, and more!
*Amenities may vary by club location, see club for more details.
For specific information about weekly scheduled summer camp activities, camp fees, and enrollment please call our health club in Knoxville at (865) 470-3600 or email Cassie Walker, Children’s Activity Director, at email@example.com.